Course - Creative Writing (8 Weeks)
Facilitator: Carolann Copland
Mondays. (Excluding bank holidays)
Next course starts 19 September 2023
Time: 7pm to 9pm.
Are you exploring a new idea or stuck on an ongoing writing project? Whether it’s fiction or non-fiction, this course will help you to kickstart that project and get it on its way.
- Writing Skills… Character, Plot, Location, Dialogue, Editing.
- Friendly Feedback… Where, Why and How to make it better.
- Focus and Commitment… Giving space to your writing. Making a promise to yourself and to others that you will finish something.
- Submitting your work.
- Importance of an Online presence.
- Holistic approach… Learning inside and outside of class.
- Research… The Why and the How.